VerdaSee's solution design philosophy is to remain acutely aware of the evolving needs of its defined niche markets:
- First Response
Serving local, state, federal and international agencies and organizations including Firefighters, Law Enforcement, FEMA, State EMAs, NGOs, Healthcare providers, et al.
Serving EMTs, Hospital Administrators, Paramedics, Medical Clinicians and Caregivers, etc.
- Military Logistics
Serving the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, Navy, and all logistics agencies within the Department of Defense (DoD)
Serving the CIA, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement agencies, NSA, Private Sector Security companies, etc.
Serving logistics and general industrial and retail applications
...and to provide comprehensive solutions tailored to those markets' unique needs:
- To remain "current" with regard to what constitutes state-of-the-art hardware and software in its related field of expertise and incorporate those technologies in its solutions
- To remain "vendor agnostic" to eliminate any conflict of interest with respect to providing best-in-class solutions
- To provide platform-based solutions (rather than product-based systems) that are highly flexible and operate on a multi-protocol, multi-frequency and multi-functional basis
- To provide solutions that are quick to set up (in mobile or fixed locations) to save time (particularly with respect to accelerating response capabilities within the "Golden Hour" associated with mass casualty events)
- To provide solutions that are highly intuitive and easy to use to mitigate training costs (both in time and money)
- To provide solutions that are ruggedized and dependable in austere environments
- To provide solutions that offer seamless integration to existing client software applications to mitigate customization costs and retraining requirements (accomplished through the sophisticated VITAL-Navigator™ middleware)
- To provide solutions that offer backward compatibility with existing hardware to mitigate replacement cost and a forward migration path to mitigate obsolescence exposure
- To provide solutions that utilize COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) hardware whenever possible to mitigate cost
- To provide comprehensive solutions that are recognized for their uncompromised quality and consistency